Thank you so much for ordering a custom shirt from Rodeo Karma.
Here is some information to get started:
- You will be sent a measurement chart to fill out and send back either through email, send me a picture of your handwritten measurements, or however you want to get them to me. (I’m all for creativity).
- Choose a style shirt you’d like, or send me a sketch. I like sketches.
- Choose a color, print, and / or design you’d like.
- Want fringe, bling, etc.? Let me know!
- Once I’m ready to start your shirt(s) I will send you an invoice for the balance. Or you can request to pay the full balance at the start. As soon as the balance is paid your shirt will be on my machine and one step closer to getting you some much deserved adoration in the arena or show ring!
By paying your deposit, you secure your spot on my list. Please keep in mind that sometimes I do have up to 15 or 20 shirts. I try and get them done as fast as I can. I’m also a small business and life can interfere. I will keep you up to date on when to expect your shirt to be started, when I start your shirt, any creative changes or ideas to your shirt (I will only alter the design after I run the idea by you and only IF you agree), and when your shirt is ready to ship out.
All Rodeo Karma shirts come with free button / snap replacement, bling or fringe replacement (if it’s due to my mistake, not it you threw the shirt in the dryer), and any needed alterations are free. Alterations are not common, but sometimes they are needed. Just let me know and I’ll tell you how to go about getting your shirt altered.
I’m so excited to create something amazing for you!